A new year means the usual crap resolutions, and I totally agree with Bianca Del Rio.
I am not good with resolutions, never have been as I tend to break them quite fast, however, I find that if I challenge myself then there is a goal to work to, like my Goodreads challenge of x amount of books read in a year.
So, my challenges are as follows, and yes a little general, but hell, it’s not like it really matters.
- Read 30 books
- Reduce refined sugar consumption
- Walk a few kilometres each day with the dog and work up to something like climbing Mount Snowdon
- Knit more, and finish all the projects that I have put on hold.
- Do a few KAL’s (for those who don’t know KAL=Knit along)
- Blog at least once a week, otherwise why am I paying for this site?
- Lose two and a half stone (35lb)
- Not eat fast food for 2020 (that may be hard)
- Get back into writing to my penpals
- Take M out more on days out
- Get back into meditating
Things I need to do are more personal, being more patient with M, doing more about the house to save him from doing it, and make a bit more healthier meals. Not that my food is unhealthy, however, we do like bad food as it tastes so good.
I am sure that there are more thing that I should have on my list, but I will wing it for now and add things on as I go along. Again, these are challenges that I am more likely to do rather than an irrational list of impossible changes.