KAL – Paris Toujour

Well, I finally finished knitting my Paris Toujour scarf.

I used Hayfield Spirit yarn which was really nice to work with, as is all their yarns. I should have finished it for the 15th February, but, due to M’s birthday (15th), work, baking cakes, and my birthday jaunt to Prague I ran out of time, but what the hell, it is done now so who cares lol. The KAL challenge was made by the guys at FiberHustle, the pattern was designed by Isabell Kraemer.

So let me know what you think!

11 comments for “KAL – Paris Toujour

1. February 27, 2020 at 10:00 pm

I love it! The colour is gorgeous and it looks great on you.

• February 28, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Thanks Lucy. Hubby asked for me to make him a normal scarf with the same yarn, so I had to say yes.

2. February 28, 2020 at 12:17 am

The color scheme is just 😍. Great pattern, too!

My philosophy on anything-alongs (knit-alongs, readalongs, etc) is if you can manage to finish it, it’s a success. So what if it takes you a little longer to finish it? The point is you finished it, and you deserve a moment to revel in your success.

3. February 28, 2020 at 12:36 am

That is a great scarf! It looks fantastic on you:)

4. February 28, 2020 at 7:43 am

Stunning scarf – love the colour combo 😎

5. March 3, 2020 at 5:36 pm

I love this! The color really suits you.

• March 5, 2020 at 8:32 pm

Thank you so much, and welcome to my space on the interweb.