Circular Blanket – Complete

This is the third blanket of this design I have made. I made us one a good few years ago, then M’s mum which we got back a few weeks ago after her death, and this final one is for the bedroom. One thing I was not happy about is a line that has appeared within the knitting where the rounds meet, and this is not on any of the other blankets, and I have made it exactly the same way and with the same needles. It will be placed over the headboard, so the line will be hidden, but again, not a happy bunny.

Pattern: A Bit of Iceland
Designer: Stephen West
Yarn: Women’s Institute

12 comments for “Circular Blanket – Complete

1. August 23, 2020 at 2:14 pm

That is lovely, and wonderful colours – they’re very calm/soothing.

2. August 23, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Love it. Just gorgeous 😍

3. August 23, 2020 at 6:20 pm

It’s beautiful!

4. Sonja
    August 23, 2020 at 8:17 pm

It’s beautiful! The colours are wonderful and it has been made with love. So, in my eyes, it’s a perfect blanket. 🙂

5. August 23, 2020 at 8:21 pm

It’s gorgeous, I love it. Yes please, it would be lovely to see them all 😃

6. August 24, 2020 at 6:19 pm

What a beautiful pattern! I love the combination of blue and brown.

• August 25, 2020 at 4:00 pm

Thanks, I love earth tones. The blue is actually grey, but for some reason once knitted up it looks blue. I guess it will be in history along with that dress that was either black or white lol.