Kitchen Toys

I have gone a little mad the last week with new kitchen toys. On Saturday I bought a Ninja Foodi Max Health Grill and then on Sunday bought a Ninja Foodi Hot & Cold Blender & Soup Maker.

I know! Do I need these things in my life? Probably not, but at the same time, yes I do, and now I have played with them, yes I do need them and so does everyone else. These machines are amazing, and it is very seldom I would describe a machine as amazing, but I have to say it again, they are amazing.

I am now considering replacing my Pressure King Pro with a Ninja Foodi Max 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker. I know, do I need to do this? Probably not! Will I? Probably will!

Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill & Air Fryer
Ninja Foodi Blender & Soup Maker

So far I have cooked burgers, sausages and fries in the Health grill, as I had them in the fridge, but WOW, they were cooked in about 5 minutes, which was quite amazing and nice and brown too. With the blender I have made raspberry and coconut smoothie, curried cauliflower soup and peanut butter hot chocolate. Not a great deal of things, but I have only had them a couple of days.

If anyone was considering buying these things, then I say go for it. Kitchen toys are great fun, and these are worth every penny.

6 comments for “Kitchen Toys

1. March 9, 2021 at 4:18 pm
    • March 10, 2021 at 10:48 pm

I have a knife that looks quite like that and I use it all the time.

2. AJ
    March 10, 2021 at 5:41 am

Glad I’m not the only one who’s gone a little crazy buying lately. Enjoy the new gadgets!

• March 10, 2021 at 10:48 pm

Oh I am having so much fun! What have you bought?

• AJ
        March 11, 2021 at 5:07 am

I had todo appliances and closet doors but now I’m onto knitting stuff- a bag, minis, stitch markers and yarn for a summer top

3. March 12, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Thanks for sharing. I have had my eye on an air fryer. Is it difficult to clean?